Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week 9 EOC: Pricing

I consider myself to be a bad spender. I know that I’m really bad with money so I try to save whenever I can. But there are times when I just can’t help myself. But even when I try to save some money I still end up purchasing mostly name brand items but the cheapest out if the bunch. Although I do love good cheap food!

I think the main things I have to buy that’s more then what I have to or should pay is my hair care products. I buy Carol’s Daughter Organic hair care products and really nothing else. When I’m out of a product I would go without until I get this brand. I use the Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie, and I want to try their Hair Milk next. I love the way it smells, vanilla is my favorite scent and the way my hair smells is amazing! They also have a bath & body, fragrance, skincare, hands & feet, hair color, and men's line. I will always purchase from Carol's Daughter even though they are kind of expensive compared to other African American products. I spend between $8-$20 on one item at Carol's Daughter, when I could be spending $3-$9 at the hair store. I have to go to either Sephora or on the Carol's Daughter website to purchase their product. Which is fine with me because I love Sephora and would never use any other product on my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment