Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 10 EOC: Customer Loyalty

I am a loyal customer to Hallmark. I know you might be thinking, Hallmark who goes to Hallmark? But I love it there. I am a Hallmark card member and I get emails from Hallmark about their deals and new products. Every time I go into a Hallmark store I feel very comfortable because everyone there is so nice and welcoming. They just have everything you need; cards, gift bags, wrapping paper, candles, stuffed animals, candy, and a lot more. I’ve bought a gift for my friend’s girlfriend and she really liked it. Hallmark also sells Godiva chocolates which are my Favorite! I’m also a card member at Godiva, so I get a free chocolate every month, but that is only at Godiva stores, though I wish Hallmark offered the same deal, I would go a lot more. Ha Ha Ha

Now because of the economy, it is hard for some people to see their loved ones and some are too busy to call, it would be kind of you or your loved one to send you a card or gift, just to let them know your thinking about them and that you care. And that is what Hallmark provides their customers, a way to show you care. Hallmark’s slogan is, “A Passion to, A Mission to create & enrich lives.” I would advise anyone to go into a Hallmark store at least once every other month and I’m sure you will walk out with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment