Thursday, September 3, 2009

EOC Week 7: My Biggest Challenge

My biggest challenge marking my new line of Vodka products is understanding and catering to what women want. You would think with was fairly easy because I am a women and I should know what I want, but actually there is a lot of things women themselves don’t even know what they want. Men are easy, they tend to think the same, which can be scary at times, but it makes marketing toward them easy. So I have to talk to all my girlfriends and family to find out if they would buy Diamond Sparkling Vodka. How would I package it, not all women like pink or girly thing…. Maybe I should more sophisticated, that’s what I go for? The next I have to think about advertising toward women. Would they like a party scene or chilling with the girls? Where would you drink Diamond Sparkling Vodka? I have a lot to think about and research. I know that women no matter who they are, like to feel beautiful and special. I’m going make sure that is what they feel when they purchase and drink Diamond Sparkling Vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment