Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week 8 EOC: Progress on Vodka Brand

After spending time thinking about what women want and what they would want out a Vodka drink, I came to the conclusion that when my customer drink Diamond Sparkling Vodka they would more than likely be at the club or out to eat at a nice restaurant. I started the bottle design and logo. I have one main clear diamond with little light pink diamonds around it. The word Diamond is big than Sparkling Vodka and is place above it.
I’m making two magazine ad and I’m having a trunk show with Victoria's Secret. I’m working on a myspace and facebook ads. I have a photographer I’m working with for the magazine ads and plan on having them done by this weekend. I still have a lot to do and think about but I’m coming along. I feel that Diamond Sparkling Vodka will be a huge success.

No comments:

Post a Comment