Thursday, July 23, 2009

Week 1 EOC: Quality Customer Service

I can easily say that I’m the nicest customer a company can ever have. No I’m not full of myself, I just know what its like working in the restaurant industry. I was a waitress at Yours Truly for a couple months and the front cashier at Wendy’s for half a year. I worked my butt off making customers happy and satisfied with me service. And it was hard! But I was able to get an award from Wendy’s after working there 2 months because a customer told my manager I gave them the best service and I was so kind, respectful, and very professional. So yes it is hard working in the restaurant industry but there is NO excuse for bad customer service.

One place I love to go for sushi is “Ginja Sushi” in Henderson. The exterior looks like a metal diner and the interior is like a 3 star diner. Their sushi is really good and fresh. Not only is the sushi delicious but the people there are so nice and comfortable to be around. They always treat me like royalty. I know that their there to tent to my every need. There is this one waitress there that gives me and my guest free appetizers and hot tea, to me that’s an extra $10 tip. Maybe it is because I tip very well, she makes sure she is my waitress every time. So I’m not mad at her because I would do the same for a healthy tip. Tipping good the first time, guarantees that when you go back your service will/should be 10x’s better. So try it at a restaurant you love and enjoy the royal treatment.

Check Out
Ginja Sushi
375 N Stephanie St, Henderson, NV 89014

No comments:

Post a Comment